Twice As Nice Chocolate Chip Cookies with Pecans. Check Our Step-By-Step Guide To Bake Up A Sweet Treat For Your Loved Ones. Fold in the chocolate chunks or chips, the white chocolate chunks or chips and nuts. Flatten slightly with back of spoon to even out to make uniform cookies.
Set the oven racks in the middle and upper thirds of the oven. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper. In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking soda and salt. You can have Twice As Nice Chocolate Chip Cookies with Pecans using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Twice As Nice Chocolate Chip Cookies with Pecans
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of unsalted butter, softened.
- You need 3/4 cup of light brown sugar.
- It’s 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 2 1/3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 6 oz of semi-sweet chocolate, cut into chunks ( can use chips instead ).
- You need 6 oz of white chocolate, cut into chunks ( can use chips instead ).
- Prepare 2 cup of chopped pecans or walnuts.
And chocolate chips…well, they do what chocolate chips do: make everything chocolatey and melty and heaven-like. Usually, we make our shortbread cookies plain and simple – that's the way I like them best. But we thought it might be fun to try something different this year and that's why we dipped them in chocolate and sprinkled on crushed pecans. It's a nice little change to a holiday favorite, and they sure do look pretty!
Twice As Nice Chocolate Chip Cookies with Pecans step by step
- Pre heat oven to 350°F..
- In large mixing bowl, whisk or use mixer., whip the butter, both sugars and cream until light and fluffy..
- Add eggs one at a time, mixing well between eggs. Stir in vanilla until well incorporated..
- In separate bowl, mix together, flour, salt and baking soda. Add to egg and sugar mixture and stir until combined. Do not over mix..
- Fold in the chocolate chunks or chips, the white chocolate chunks or chips and nuts..
- On a ungreased cookie sheet, drop by rounded tablespoons about 2 inches apart. Flatten slightly with back of spoon to even out to make uniform cookies..
- Depending on oven, bake 10-15 minutes or until slightly brown. I usually make mine just until set and still somewhat under baked and let the residual heat finish baking them for softer cookie. But you can bake until as brown to your taste..
- Cool 2 minutes before removing from cookie sheet. Finish cooling on cooling rack until slightly warm or completely cool. I like mine warm yummy :).
- If you use teaspoon, you get smaller cookie and more quantity, just reduce cooking time to suit size of cookie. This recipe here using tablespoon, usually yields about 3 dozen, but make as big or small as you like..
See great recipes for Nicoise pasta, Nice Hot Drink(good for cold & flu too! Bakery-Style Milk Chocolate Chip Pecan Cookies. The best soft and chewy milk chocolate chip pecan cookies are the perfect bakery-style cookie. These are hands down the best milk chocolate chip pecan cookies! I have worked on perfecting this recipe and it is time to share it with you.