Blueberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies. A slightly sweet simple recipe for fantastic Blueberry White Chocolate Chip Soft Cookies that are melt in your mouth soft and sure to be loved by any crowd. Super simple to whip up and delicious! Namely, adding these Blueberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies to your life!
Looking for White Chocolate Blueberry Cookies with a perfect, crispy edge and chewy centre, then you've found them. Chewy blueberry oatmeal cookies bursting with blueberries white chocolate and coconut. Made with coconut oil for double coconut flavor! You can have Blueberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Blueberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prepare 2/3 cup of unsalted butter, melted.
- You need 2 cup of brown sugar, lightly packed.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 tbsp of hot water.
- It’s 1 cup of dried blueberries.
- You need 1/2 cup of white chocolate chips.
- It’s 2 2/3 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
I hope you love these white chocolate blueberry coconut oatmeal cookies! If you make them, please leave a comment & rating to let me know how you liked. They contain blueberries and white chocolate chips and are divine! Stir in the white chocolate chips and dried blueberries.
Blueberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F Fahrenheit..
- Combine melted butter, brown sugar, eggs and hot water and mix well..
- Stir in remaining dry ingredients..
- Mix in dried blueberries and white chocolate chips..
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned..
Some lovely white chocolate chips up next. Add your frozen or fresh blueberries. Give a gentle mix and watch the dough turn a lovely purple swirl from the blueberries 🙂. These blueberry cookies are made from a pancake mix! Next, add the oats and white chocolate chips, beating until things are just combined.