" CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE HEARTS ". Valentine's Day Chocolate Chip Cookie Hearts are the perfect easy Valentine's Day dessert! I kid you not, silicon molds are my newest obsession to bake and craft with! This is why these Valentine's Chocolate Chip Cookie Hearts is the trifecta of perfection!!
You can make a sweet treat for your special loved one with this tutorial from Princess Pinky Girl. View top rated Chocolate chip cookie hearts recipes with ratings and reviews. Free recipe for Chocolate Chip Cookie Hearts cookie. You can cook " CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE HEARTS " using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of " CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE HEARTS "
- It’s 2 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of butter- softened.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of packed brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 2 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
Valentine's Day Chocolate Chip Cookie Hearts are the perfect easy Valentine's Day dessert! Easy to make using pre-made cookie dough or your favorite cookie. #Valentinesdayfood #Valentinesdaytreats #Valentine'sdayrecipes #Valentinesdaydesserts #Valentinefun #Valentinessnacks #Bakesaleideas #Bakesaletreats #Valentinesdayfood #Valentinesdaytreats #Valentine'sdayrecipes. Valentine's Day Chocolate Chip Cookie Hearts, dipped in white chocolate and dressed up in festive Valentine's Day sprinkles!
" CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE HEARTS " step by step
- Preheat oven to 350° . Line a jelly roll pan 15×10" with foil. Lightly grease it..
- Combine flour, baking soda, salt, in a small bowl..
- Beat butter, sugar, brown sugar , vanilla ext. In a large mixer until creamy..
- Add eggs. One at a time beating well after each one.scrape bowl. Gradually add flour mixture..
- Stir in choc.morsels. Spread dough onto pan I sprinkled red sprinkles on mine. You do not have to do that..
- Bake 18-22 min.until golden brown. Cool completely..
- Lift from pan with foil handles. Cut hearts out with a cookie cutter. Try to cut them as close as you can. Make sure you have no foil on there bottoms.( I took my cookie scraps and froze them. To grind up for toppings )I got 28 …..
Easy to make using pre-made cookie dough or your favorite cookie recipe! These heart shaped cookies will be your new go-to Valentine's Day treat!