Vegan Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Cookies. Angelic Bakehouse makes the best tasting sprouted whole grain crisps. Our crisps are Kosher & free of milk, eggs, peanuts, & soy. It's pretty easy to make and tastes spectacular.
The original recipe uses an egg in the recipe, but I used flax eggs, and it still turned out delicious. And if you don't, I hope you enjoy these delicious and healthy Maple Syrup Whole Wheat Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies! Just like I have ideals for the content of my food and cleaning supplies, I also have ideals for the perfect cookie. You can have Vegan Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Cookies using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Cookies
- You need of Dry.
- It’s 2 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegan sugar.
- You need 3 tbsp of ground flax seed.
- Prepare 3 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of Wet.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of applesauce.
- You need 1/3 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar.
- You need of Chocolate Chips.
- Prepare 1/2 of 10 oz. bag of vegan chocolate chips.
Eating a healthy whole food plant based diet doesn't mean you can't have yummy treats without blowing your diet. With a few substitutions, you can create delicious WFPB desserts you can have any day of the week. Soft, chewy, crispy on the bottom Healthier Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies. Made with oat flour, whole wheat flour, organic unrefined coconut sugar and coconut oil.
Vegan Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F Fahrenheit.
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix all wet ingredients together in another bowl.
- Mix wet ingredients into dry ingredients.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Scoop out tablespoons of dough and place on cookie sheet (these cookies are small, so I counted 2 cookies as one serving).
- Bake for 10 minutes.
There's this scene in The Sweetest Thing (a romcom movie with Cameron Diaz), where the main character has a dream about all kinds of things (ahem). The whole wheat flour adds another dimension of flavor to these chocolate chip cookies–almost a nuttiness–that's delicious! These are simple to make, too. The dough gets a bit thick though, so I had to kind of knead in the chocolate chips and walnuts, no big deal, but it does require a bit of oomph to get everything incorporated. These chocolate chip cookies are the best homemade chocolate chip cookies I've ever had.