Chocolate Chips Cookies. Enjoy This Crisp Sandwich Cookie With Creamy Chocolate-Flavored Filling. Try Our Yummy Crispy Chocolate Sandwich Cookies Find Out How To Bake Tasty Cookies. If not "Best Chocolate Chip Cookies," this recipe is certainly ONE of the best!
With a texture that is slightly crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside, it's a favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe that's been top-rated by hundreds of satisfied home cooks. COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. You can have Chocolate Chips Cookies using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chips Cookies
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of butter softened.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 1/2 of teaspoons Vanilla.
- It’s 3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 12 oz of Semisweet chocolate chips.
The Best Chocolate Chip Cookies turn out perfect every single time and don't require any chilling time. These Chocolate Chip Cookies are a traditional cookie that melts in your mouth with every bite. In a small bowl, whisk together flour and baking soda; set aside. The only ingredient I feel confident that can be changed up is the mix-ins.
Chocolate Chips Cookies step by step
- Place sugar, brown sugar,butter,eggs, and vanilla in bowl. Attach bowl and flat beater. Mix 30 sec.Stop and scrape bowl. Beat 30 sec. Sift flour ,salt, baking soda together gradually add flour mixture to sugar mixture stir for two minutes. Add chocolate chips stir or beat for 15 sec. Drop by teaspoons full 2 inch apart greased baking sheet . Bake at 350 for 10 to 12 minutes.3 1/2 dozens cookies.
DO NOT change anything else in this recipe. Better than the local bakery's chocolate chocolate chip cookies. I'd give it more stars if I could. Bake a batch of chewy chocolate chip cookies with this quick and easy recipe. Whisk in the egg and vanilla, beating until light ribbons fall off the whisk and remain for a short while before falling back into the mixture.