Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the corn syrup, water, and vanilla. Combine flour, oats, baking soda and salt; stir into the creamed mixture. And that's certainly not an easy feat to pull off when you're making low carb.
Another day, another new cookie to celebrate COOKIE WEEK here on Modern Honey. Stir in flour and baking soda gradually until well combined. Stir in chocolate chips by hand. You can have Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies
- You need 1 cup of Quick oats.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Rolled oats.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Almond flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of Carob chips.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Nut butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Honey.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Agave syrup.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla.
Using a meatball scooper or a spoon, scoop out small portions of dough and drop onto parchment lined cookie sheets. If your cookie seems warm, let it cool a bit before adding the miniature chocolate chips or they'll melt into the dough. Scoop the dough by the heaping tablespoon, and then roll it between your palms into a ball before flattening it into a disk. Thick and chewy and loaded with chocolate, they're an easy one bowl recipe with no need to chill the dough.
Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies step by step
- Stir dry ingredients together first. Then combine the rest and stir well. Butter a baking sheet and place your cookie dough on the pan in the size you would like your cookies. Cook for 10-15 minutes at 345°F. When done cooking take out of the oven and enjoy your healthy treat!.
These simple stir-together cookies are made in a flash and are great for any occasion. And if you're a nut person, you. They're perfectly chewy, and not too crunchy and never cakey. In fact, oat flour is the only flour involved, so these cookies are. The taste of chocolate and peanuts have always been put together – in , fudge and cups – but not as much cookies.