Chocolate Chip Cookies. Enjoy Our Step-by-Step Ghirardelli Instructions for Chocolate Chip Cookies. Ghirardelli Makes Cookies a Bite Better. Check Out Choclate Chip Cookies On eBay.
I have been trying chocolate chip cookie recipes forever to find the perfect cookie and this one is very close. They weren't too cake-like and they weren't thin and greasy, they were the perfect in-between cookie. That said, the dough is very thick once you mix all the ingredients together. You can cook Chocolate Chip Cookies using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prepare 150 grams of all-purpose flour/ plain flour.
- It’s 115 grams of unsalted butter @ room temperature.
- You need 60 grams of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 80 grams of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 100 grams of chocolate chips.
We named this recipe "Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies," because it's got everything a cookie connoisseur could possibly ask for. With a texture that is slightly crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside, it's a favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe that's been top-rated by hundreds of satisfied home cooks. COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Mix flour, baking soda and salt..
- Beat butter, sugar and brown sugar until creamy, about 3-5 minutes.
- Add egg. Beat until the mixture is smooth. Then add vanilla extract.
- Slowly add the flour to the mixture, mix well. Then add the chocolate chips..
- Wrap the dough with plastic wrap and refrigerate for about 30 minutes to 1 hour..
- Preheat the oven at 340°F..
- Role the dough into balls (about 1 tbsp).
- Bake at 340°F for 15 minutes..
- Leave the cookies on a cooling rack until completely cool off..
Fill the cookie jar with indulgent, intense chocolate chip cookies. Check out these insanely good recipes. They lose some of their crispness overnight, becoming softer. DoubleTree Just Shared Its Legendary Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe for the First Time Ever. These cookies just moved to the top of our baking list.