TL'S Pretzel chocolate chip cookies. Original Pretzel Crisps® Are Thin Pretzel Crisps That Go With Just About Anything. One Bite And You'll Rethink Your Pretzel® Enjoy This Crisp Sandwich Cookie With Creamy Chocolate-Flavored Filling. Drop rounded tablespoons of dough onto a lightly greased or parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
The pretzels stay crunchy, snappy, and are a great contrast to the soft dough, and chocolate. After you shape the cookies, place a pretzel on top of them and press down lightly to make sure the pretzel sticks on the cookie. Place the cookies on a baking sheet and freeze them. You can cook TL'S Pretzel chocolate chip cookies using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of TL'S Pretzel chocolate chip cookies
- Prepare 1/2 cup of unsalted butter softened.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar packed.
- You need 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1 1/3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cornstarch.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 pinch of of salt.
- It’s 1 of heaping cup broken up pretzels.
- It’s 1 cup of milk chocolate chips.
Once frozen, you can transfer the cookies to a zip loc bag, and keep it in your freezer handy for easy cookie baking. Add the pretzels to the cookie dough. Add the potato chips to the cookie dough. With the addition of crushed pretzels to the cookie dough, these easy chocolate chip cookies are the perfect balance between salty and sweet.
TL'S Pretzel chocolate chip cookies instructions
- In bowl beat butter, sugars, egg and vanilla until creamy about 4 min.
- Scrape down sides and add dry ingredients. Add pretzels and chocolate chips..
- Chill dough in refrigerator for an hour..
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray sheets with non stick spray. Scoop out dough in 1/4 cup amounts and roll in balls. Flatten out a little on tops..
- Bake for ten min and transfer to cooling racks..
Stir in the flour, chocolate chips and pretzels. Fill the measuring cup with dough, pressing it in until the dough takes on a biscuit shape. Chocolate Chip Pecan Cookies, Chocolate Chip Walnut Cookies, Chocolate Chip Macadamia Nut Cookies, you get what I'm saying. The additional ingredient after the chocolate chips changes everything. When that ingredient is pretzels…lets just say if I ever have to give up nuts, I can still be happy, at least in the cookie world.