Strawberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies. The hardest part of this recipe is waiting for the cookies to bake. A quick tip…I like to use a small cookie scoop, you know, the ones that look like a miniature ice cream scoop? A couple of scoops of batter and the cookies come out perfect every time.
Put them on a party tray for a bright standout that will please your guests. Recipe Notes and Tips for White Chocolate Strawberry Cookies: To make these cookies you need fresh strawberries. Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. You can cook Strawberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Strawberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- It’s 1 box of strawberry cake mix.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of white chocolate chips.
- You need 2 large of eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water or milk (I used milk.).
- It’s 1/3 cup of vegetable oil.
I love these White Chocolate Chip Strawberry Cookies for Valentine's Day (or a girl's baby shower!!), but I also love that the recipe could be made with any flavor cake mix!. Cake Mix Cookies…such an amazing idea. Mix cake mix, oil and egg together. Add chips to the mixture and mix again.
Strawberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- In a large bowl combine cake mix, milk, oil and eggs..
- Once well combined, mix in white chocolate chips..
- Drop by tablespoons on parchment paper lined baking sheets..
- Bake at 350°F for 8-12 mins. My oven seems to be hotter, so I start checking them at 8 mins. When the cookies first come out, they may be puffy. This will go down as they cool. They should still show color of cake mix and not be overly browned..
Overmixing your cookies will give you tough cookies! Making them is so easy! >/p> Easy Fresh Strawberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies Quick Recipe. Easy Fresh Strawberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies Quick Recipe. You don't even need an electric mixer, you guys! Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cookies- These homemade Strawberry Chocolate Chip cookies are loaded with fresh strawberries and milk chocolate chips.