Oatmeal/ chocolate chips cookies. An oatmeal cookie recipe that includes chocolate chips, of course. MORE+ LESS These are the best oatmeal chocolate chip cookies! Have you ever made my chewy chocolate chip cookies recipe?
Oatmeal and chocolate chips are great together. Add in some pecans and coconut and we're pretty excited. The real variable in this oatmeal chocolate chip cookie recipe is the shredded coconut. You can have Oatmeal/ chocolate chips cookies using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oatmeal/ chocolate chips cookies
- Prepare 4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 2 cup of Oatmeal.
- It’s 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 2 cup of milk.
I love Oatmeal Cookies so much! Soft and chewy oatmeal chocolate chip cookies loaded with oats and chocolate chips! I'll admit that oatmeal cookies are not usually high on my list of cookies. This chewy, oatmeal chocolate chip cookie has plenty, not to mention lots of heart-healthy oatmeal.
Oatmeal/ chocolate chips cookies instructions
- In a big bowl put all dry ingredients and mix.
- Make an hole in the middle of your dry and add, the eggs, vanilla, oil . Add the milk step by step..
- Oven @350 F..
- Put your cookie dough on a big stainless rack , spray oil before.Scoop the dough with an ice cream scoop more faster..
- Cooked for about 20 minutes..
The gang'll come back for seconds so this big batch recipe is perfect. These Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies are ultra chewy and naturally gluten free. With all the oatmeal chocolate chip cookies, of course! The chocolate chip cookie is one of the most ubiquitous cookies around, but it is a relative newcomer to the cookie scene. The original chocolate chip recipe has evolved and today there are a million different variations.