Chocolate Chocolate White Chocolate Chip Cookies. Enjoy This Crisp Sandwich Cookie With Creamy Chocolate-Flavored Filling. Try Our Yummy Crispy Chocolate Sandwich Cookies Gently blend in the white chocolate and chocolate chips. Roll the cookie dough into a ball and place on a prepared cookie sheet.
Combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; stir into the creamed mixture. These yummy, stylish Chocolate Fudge White Chocolate Chip Cookies are so full of chocolate fudgy flavor and loaded with rich & creamy white chocolate chips in every bite. Cookies are my all time favorite thing to bake. You can cook Chocolate Chocolate White Chocolate Chip Cookies using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chocolate White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prepare 2/3 cup of butter, melted.
- Prepare 2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 2 large of eggs.
- It’s 2 tbsp of hot water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 2/3 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of white chocolate chips.
- You need 2/3 cup of mini semi-sweet chocolate chips.
Line two baking trays with baking paper. White Chocolate and Cranberry Cookies "Very good cookies! Won a cookie contest at work with these." – Cortsmama Orange White Chocolate Chip Cookies "My friend says these are "Oh My Gosh I would forsake all other cookies for these" good." <br>- Dawn Gagnon. Cookie in a Jar "This recipe has become a family favorite.
Chocolate Chocolate White Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Combine melted butter, brown sugar, eggs, hot water and vanilla..
- Add flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt..
- Add white chocolate chips and mini semi-sweet chocolate chips..
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto parchment paper lined baking sheet. Bake for 8-12 mins..
Home » Cookies and Bars » Soft And Chewy White Chocolate Chip Cookies. Soft And Chewy White Chocolate Chip Cookies. COMBINE flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Homemade White Chocolate Chip Cookies are the perfect treat, especially during the cold months!