Graham Cracker Chocolate Chip Cookies. How do you make Graham Cracker Chocolate Chip Cookies? This recipe is a basic chocolate chip cookie—but totally transformed by swapping in graham cracker crumbs for some of the flour in the cookie batter. The melty chocolate chips are optional, except not, because chocolate.
Graham crackers & melty chocolate are a match made in heaven, so we combined them into a cookie that's crispy on the outside, soft & chewy on the inside. The crushed graham cracker and milk chocolate chips combine perfectly together! Graham crackers, chocolate chips, and sweetened condensed milk combine to create a decadent Chocolate Chip Graham Cracker cookie! You can cook Graham Cracker Chocolate Chip Cookies using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Graham Cracker Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prepare 1/2 cup of unsalted butter, room temp.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 large of egg.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of graham cracker crumbs.
- You need 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of milk chocolate chips.
I found this recipe in an old magazine clipping my grandmother has sent me. I love how she does that… sees something in a magazine and sends it. Turned these into s'more cookies with marshmallows and chocolate chips. The first batch stuck really bad so I just dumped the rest of the dough in The graham cracker does a great job of complimenting the chocolate.
Graham Cracker Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Cream together the butter and brown sugar. Add vanilla and egg. Mix until well combined..
- Mix in the graham cracker crumbs, flour, baking soda and salt. *I took one package of graham crackers and pulsed them in my food processer until fine crumbs were achieved.*.
- Mix in milk chocolate chips. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto foil or parchment paper lined baking sheet..
- Bake for 7-9 mins. Remove pan to cooling rack after and let sit for 5 mins. Then remove to wire rack to cool completely..
It gives it a quality that is a little like a pecan sandie. I've made them for my family and. Graham crackers & melty chocolate are a match made in heaven, so we combined them into a cookie that's crispy on the outside, soft & chewy on Fold in the chocolate chips. Mix in the the graham cracker crumbs and chocolate chips. Using your hands clump together a tablespoon of dough.