Vegan peanut butter chocolate chips cookies. Nutrient-Dense, Whole Food Ingredients In Every Product. These cookies are really easy to make! Beat in the salt, flax, and baking soda.
Combine the flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder in another bowl. Make any day special by baking a batch! Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the corn syrup, water, and vanilla. You can cook Vegan peanut butter chocolate chips cookies using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan peanut butter chocolate chips cookies
- It’s 250 grams of peanut butter.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ground nuts.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 cup of chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a small bowl, whisk together flaxseed and water until combined. In a separate bowl combine flour, baking powder and soda, and salt. I thought it was so genius to just use a few pantry staple ingredients to make absolutely delicious and decadent chewy flourless chocolate chip cookies.
Vegan peanut butter chocolate chips cookies instructions
- Put peanut butter, sugar and water in mixer bowl..
- Mix until smooth..
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the bowl..
- Mix until smooth again..
- Form little balls and place on a baking sheet..
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the cookies start to get brown..
- Let the cookies cool before picking them up..
This is my tried-and-true best vegan chocolate chip cookies recipe that both vegans AND meat eaters love. Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper. Beat in the sugars until fluffy. Super quick and easy to make using everyday ingredients. Sometimes you just need a little sweet treat.