" Chocolate chip Cookies" ( made with splenda). Enjoy This Crisp Sandwich Cookie With Creamy Chocolate-Flavored Filling. Stir in eggs one at a time. Place level tablespoons of cookie dough on an ungreased baking sheet.
Add SPLENDA ® Granulated and beat until well blended. Combine flour, baking soda and salt; beat into mixture until smooth. Drop from small spoon onto ungreased baking sheets. You can have " Chocolate chip Cookies" ( made with splenda) using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of " Chocolate chip Cookies" ( made with splenda)
- You need 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of melted butter.
- You need 1 cup of splenda Brown sugar blend.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 cup of semi sweet chocolate chip.
How to Make Splenda Chocolate Chip Cookies. Line Cookie sheets with parchment paper. Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Stir in eggs one at a time.
" Chocolate chip Cookies" ( made with splenda) step by step
- Preheat oven to 375º. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper..
- Combine flour, b. Powder, b. Soda, & salt. Set aside..
- Mix butter & splenda Brown sugar blend in a large bowl. ( I used a mixer) Stir in eggs one at a time. Add vanilla. Stir in flour mixture. Fold in chocolate chips..
- Drop bt rounded Tbsp. ( I used a #40 scoop).bake 11-13 minutes..
- Allow cookies to cool for 2 minutes. Before moving to wire rack to cool completely..
Find delicious recipes using SPLENDA® Sweeteners to reduce calories from sugar. Choose from diabetes friendly , heart healthy , low calorie recipes , and more. The Best Splenda Cookies Recipes on Yummly Remove to wire racks to cool completely. Chocolate Chip Cookies made with Splenda.