GREEN Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies. Drizzle cooled cookies with melted chocolate. For even baking, make sure cookies are of the same shape and size. If you love mint-chocolate chip ice cream, these cookies are for you.
Let's just say these cookies were a home run with them. The cookie dough is tinted green, so they are great for St. Patrick's Day or a holiday tray. You can have GREEN Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of GREEN Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prepare 2/3 cup of butter, melted.
- Prepare 2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 2 large of eggs.
- You need 2 tbsp of warm water.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 2 2/3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 packages of mint chocolate chips.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 5 dash of GREEN food coloring.
Stir in creme de menthe baking chips and chocolate chunks. These green-tinted minty chocolate chip cookies will be popular at both St. Add eggs, food color and peppermint extract; mix well. Gradually beat in flour mixture on low speed until well mixed.
GREEN Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Combine butter, brown sugar, eggs food coloring and water. Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. In batches, combine flour mixture with butter mixture..
- Fold in the mint chocolate chips..
- Drop by rounded tablespoon into baking pan sprayed with cooking spray. Bake 8-10 mins. Let cookies cool for 1 minute, then remove to baking rack to cool completely..
The dark chocolate cookie dough was perfect for the bright green mint chips. These cookies are ooohhh soooo chocolaty! They are soft, rich, and For these chocolate mint cookies, I use Guittard green mint chocolate chips. Several grocery stores carry them, especially during the holiday months. These Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies taste just as good without the green food coloring, but it sure makes them fun!