Peanut Butter/Chocolate Chip Cake Bars. An oat cookie dough becomes top and bottom layers in this easy bar, filled with nuts and melted chocolate. These can also certainly be enjoyed for breakfast! If you're looking to go super healthy, I'd skip the chocolate chips, but if you're a little more lenient with your morning meal, bring on the chocolate!
Perfect for a quick and healthy snack! Cheap chocolate produces terrible results so be sure to choose good quality chocolate chips. Some of those store brands of chocolate chips are actually chocolate. You can have Peanut Butter/Chocolate Chip Cake Bars using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter/Chocolate Chip Cake Bars
- Prepare 2/3 cup of softened butter.
- It’s 2/3 cup of peanut butter.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 packages of chocolate chips.
I kept my bars in the refrigerator and LOVED biting into them cold. This is a one-bowl dessert you're bound to love! Place chocolate chips in small resealable food Fudgy Chocolate Chip-Toffee Bars. Powdered Sugar: Adds a nice sweetness to the bars.
Peanut Butter/Chocolate Chip Cake Bars step by step
- These are very basic ingredients that every cook usually has on hand. Put these together and you have a scrumptious dessert..
- In large bowl, cream butter, peanut butter, sugar and brown sugar..
- Add eggs, preferably one at a time; beating well after each addition. Add vanilla..
- Add flour, baking powder and salt gradually to creamed mixture..
- Stir in chocolate chips by hand..
- Spread into greased 13×9 baking pan. Bake 45-50 minutes. 350° for light colored pans, 325° for glass or dark colored pans..
- TA-DA…..a fun dessert with 2 fantastic ingredients….chocolate and peanut butter. Enjoy! A simple powdered sugar glaze makes them look a bit fancy! Promise I won't delete this one!!.
Chocolate Chips: I use semi sweet chocolate chips however you can substitute dark chocolate if you prefer! This is the ultimate emergency sweet-treat! It's a truly delicious flavour combination and a new But this cake is a whole 'nother level. The idea kinda started when I wanted to transform my favourite Chocolate Chip Banana Bread into a cake. How could we resist using the best flavor combination ever?