Eggless Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Cookies.
You can have Eggless Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Cookies using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggless Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prepare of Step One.
- You need 1 stick of Butter, softened.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of Packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Milk.
- You need of Dry Ingredients.
- Prepare 1 cup of Whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt.
Eggless Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Set oven to 350°F and spray desired cooking pan..
- Cream together the butter and sugar until unified. Approximately 5 minutes is perfect..
- 🌟Optional: for chocolate based cookie, you can add 3 tablespoons of cocoa. I balance this with another quarter cup of sugar..
- Sift and add in the dry ingredients little by little..
- Mix in the morsels by hand..
- Once blended, wrap in plastic in a log shape and. Freeze for 1 hour..
- Bake for 10-12 minutes..
- Cool and enjoy!.