Chocolate Chip Cookies. Discover Delicious Ghirardelli Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe. Ghirardelli Makes Cookies a Bite Better. Enjoy This Crisp Sandwich Cookie With Creamy Chocolate-Flavored Filling.
They weren't too cake-like and they weren't thin and greasy, they were the perfect in-between cookie. That said, the dough is very thick once you mix all the ingredients together. We named this recipe "Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies," because it's got everything a cookie connoisseur could possibly ask for. You can cook Chocolate Chip Cookies using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Cookies
- You need 1 cup of White sugar.
- You need 1 cup of Unsalted butter.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- It’s 4 cup of All purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of Cream of tartar.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- You need 2 cup of Semisweet chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 cup of Packed light brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of Vegetable oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of Milk.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1/2 cup of Chopped walnuts.
With a texture that is slightly crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside, it's a favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe that's been top-rated by hundreds of satisfied home cooks. COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Fill the cookie jar with indulgent, intense chocolate chip cookies.
Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Cream sugar, butter, oil, egg, milk and vanilla..
- Add dry ingredients and lastly chocolate chips and chopped walnuts..
- Drop by teaspoon onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake at 350°F (175 degrees C) for 8-12 minutes..
Check out these insanely good recipes. They lose some of their crispness overnight, becoming softer. DoubleTree Just Shared Its Legendary Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe for the First Time Ever. These cookies just moved to the top of our baking list. The Best Chocolate Chip Cookies turn out perfect every single time and don't require any chilling time.