Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies. These chocolate chip cookies were very, very good. How to make The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever (how to make easy cookies from scratch). Chocolate Chip Cookies are one of the best things on earth and this recipe is no exception!
We added, swapped, melted, baked low, baked high and chilled. Take that texture and add a bucketload of chocolate chips and you have the perfect chocolate chip. Or, instead of pecans, add walnuts or brickle bits to the cookie dough. You can have Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prepare 2 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of unsalted butter (softened at room temp.).
- You need 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 2 cup of chocolate chips.
Check out our quick and easy-to-follow recipe to bake them in your own home. They tasted every bit like a toll house choc chip cookie, if not better. Professional Baker's Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe! We shall save the grilled chicken for another day.
Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Sift together all purpose flour, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon. Set aside..
- Cream together unsalted butter along with both kinds of sugar until smooth, then add in eggs one by one..
- Combine the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients, and mix just until combined..
- Mix in chocolate chips, and mix again just until combined..
- Preheat your oven to 350°F, and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper..
- Shape your cookie dough either with an ice cream scoop, or 2 spoons and drop equal sized dollops on to your baking sheet..
- Refrigirate your cookie dough for 15 minutes while your oven is preheating..
- Bake in your preheated oven for 12 to 15 minutes, until lightly golden brown. The center should be a little soft, but they will harden while cooling down..
Stir in chocolate chips and nuts, if desired. Like this Best Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe? Think of this as the elevated, from-scratch version of the Original Nestlé Toll House treat. Bake these easy chocolate chip cookies from scratch for a truly exceptional chocolate experience. Gradually blend dry mixture into creamed mixture.