" Peanut Butter – Chocolate Chip Cookies. ".
You can cook " Peanut Butter – Chocolate Chip Cookies. " using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of " Peanut Butter – Chocolate Chip Cookies. "
- You need 1/3 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/3 cup of mini chocolate chips.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk chocolate chips.
- It’s 1/4 cup of powered sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter – softened.
" Peanut Butter – Chocolate Chip Cookies. " instructions
- Mix dry ing. Together . Set aside. Cream together softened butter & peanut butter. Then mix in vanilla ext. Add dry ing. To batter mixture. And mix until dough comes together. Stir in chocolate chips..
- Transfer dough onto parchment paper. If still crumbly. Work together with hands. Form dough into a log..
- Roll up in parchment paper. Refrigerate a couple of hours..
- Preheat oven to 325º. With a sharp knife. Slice 1/3" slices. Place on parchment paper. Bake 12-14 minutes. They will look undone. Do not over bake.let them cool on a wire rack..