Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies. They are singing a love song to you: BAKE ME. Bake me in your oven right now. Brown sugar yields soft chocolate chip cookies and white sugar helps the cookies spread.
They will set up as they sit on the cookie sheet for a few minutes. Chocolate chip cookies are arguably America's favorite cookie (though we don't think there's actually much argument). These chocolate chip cookies are extra soft, chewy, and they turn out perfect every time. You can have Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies
- It’s 2 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 3/4 cup of unsalted butter (melted).
- You need 3/4 cup of Light brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 large of egg.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 cup of chocolate chips.
This is the only chocolate chip cookie recipe you will ever I feel like a homemade chocolate chip cookie recipe is something that everyone should have in their recipe box. Several years ago I spent quite a. The BEST, EASY Soft Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies with a crispy outer edge that are a cookie dream come true. These Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies are perfect for folks who want a cookie that melts in your mouth.
Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Mix flour, baking soda, cornstarch and salt in a large bowl..
- Whisk melted butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, egg and vanilla together. Use real butter!.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry and mix together..
- Fold in chocolate chips. Cover the dough and chill for atleast 2 hours. This step is a must..
- Allow dough to soften for ten minutes. Roll dough into balls. Make them taller rather then wide. Bake 11 to 12 minutes at 325°F..
I feel like I've been holding out on you guys. If you want those perfectly melty and soft chocolate chips on top (maybe only food bloggers appreciate this), press in the chocolate chips on top right after the cookies come out of the oven. The BEST chocolate chip cookie recipe! Chocolate chip cookies are a go-to favorite dessert, sweet snack, or after-school treat. This cookie—which is made in the soft and chewy style—gives you both the nostalgia of childhood bake sales and the satisfying, grown-up flavors of dark chocolate.