Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies. Enjoy This Crisp Sandwich Cookie With Creamy Chocolate-Flavored Filling. Try Our Yummy Crispy Chocolate Sandwich Cookies Check Our Step-By-Step Guide To Bake Up A Sweet Treat For Your Loved Ones. These cookies are my go-to chocolate chip cookies.
For a more intense toffee-like flavor and deeper color, chill the dough overnight. Chocolate chip cookies are arguably America's favorite cookie (though we don't think there's actually much argument). For some, crispy edges and some crunch are attractive attributes, but these cookies are not for them. You can have Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prepare 1 cup of Butter flavored shortening.
- You need 3/4 cup of Granulated white sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of Light brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- You need 2 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 1/4 cup of All purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 2 cup of Semi sweet chocolate chips.
No, these are for the staunch supporters of the chewy, the tender, the oh. The BEST, EASY Soft Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies with a crispy outer edge that are a cookie dream come true. No cream cheese, cornstarch, apple sauce, or refrigerating dough for days while breaking finger nails waiting for a Chocolate Chip Cookies. Download our free app to search, save and sort your favourite recipes and get inspiration on the go.
Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- In a large bowl or stand mixer, cream together the shortening, brown sugar and white sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well with each egg, than add vanilla..
- In separate bowl combine flour, baking soda and salt; stir with a whisk. Gradually add flour mix into creamed mix. Then fold in chocolate chips..
- Divide dough in half and place each half onto parchment paper. Roll into a tube shape; refrigerate for a minimum of one hour. You can skip the refrigeration and immediately cook the dough if you wish..
- When you are ready to cook the dough, preheat your oven to 350°F, line your cookie sheet with parchment paper and cut the chilled dough into pieces (or spoon dough directly after mixing) and place on cookie sheet. Bake 8-10 minutes, I think 10 minutes was perfect..
Beat in eggs one at a time, then stir in vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda, and salt; stir into the creamed mixture until just blended. BUT one chocolate chip cookie recipe I did not have on my website (until today) is a perfectly CHEWY Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe. Grease baking trays or line with baking paper. Sift together the flour, baking soda and salt and set aside.