Mint chocolate chip ice cream. Followed the steps to the best minty chocolate chip ice cream. I improvised and used chocolate morsels and chopped up finely. "This is a GREAT mint chocolate chip ice cream that I discovered by accident. Pour the mixture into an ice cream maker, and freeze according to the manufacturer's instructions.
This mint chip ice cream recipe is definitely going to stay in my recipe book. It is amazing, to say the least. You just can't go wrong with an ice cream recipe like this. You can cook Mint chocolate chip ice cream using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mint chocolate chip ice cream
- It’s of ice cream.
- Prepare 14 oz of Can of sweetened condensed milk.
- It’s 1 cup of Heavy whipping cream.
- It’s 1 cup of (or more) Chocolate of your choice.
- You need 1 tbsp of – 1 1/2 tbs of peppermint extract.
Make this no-churn mint chocolate chip ice cream before the summer ends! It's so easy, with no cooking involved and no ice cream maker needed. I can't believe summer is almost over! It always goes by way too fast.
Mint chocolate chip ice cream instructions
- First chill your condensed milk, heavy whipping cream, whisk attachment, and bowl..
- Beat your whipping cream until soft peaks. Beat for another minute and add in your condensed milk and peppermint extract..
- Finally chop your chocolate and add into the ice cream..
- Freeze for at least 3 hours before serving..
For a mint ice cream, you can go the route of steeping real mint leaves in the cream, or you can use mint extract. I'm sure the steeping option is a great method and all, but it takes quite a bit of mint and an extra hour of steeping time. How to make the best mint chocolate chip ice cream. If you have mint chocolate chip ice cream lovers in your house, you need this recipe! Ice cream is one of my family's favorite desserts.