" Secret Ingredient " Chocolate Chip Cookies " ♥. The secret ingredient in my chocolate chip cookies is none other than … cream cheese! The tangy spread has become my latest baking obsession ever since I experimented with Ready to up your chocolate chip cookie game? Here are a few tips to guide you on on your path to cookie perfection To me, these Secret Ingredient Chocolate Chip Cookies (with two secret ingredients) are the ultimate chocolate chip cookie.
These cookies are very similar to a Mrs. Fields chocolate chip cookie recipe I received from a friend years ago. The oatmeal really does add something special! You can have " Secret Ingredient " Chocolate Chip Cookies " ♥ using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of " Secret Ingredient " Chocolate Chip Cookies " ♥
- Prepare 2 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of unsalted butter at room temperature (1&1/2 sticks ).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cream cheese at room temperature.
- It’s 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 cup of packed light brown sugar.
- You need 1 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 2 cup of semi – Sweet chocolate chips.
Hi Jenn, I have been making your secret ingredient chocolate chip cookies for a few years and always receive rave reviews. All Reviews for David's Secret Ingredient Chocolate Chip Cookies. I even refrigerated the cookie dough in an attempt to stop them from spreading out it didn't help much. I probably won't make these again as I like a thicker chocolate chip cookie.
" Secret Ingredient " Chocolate Chip Cookies " ♥ instructions
- In a medium bowl. Mix together flour , b. Soda, salt..
- In a mixer with paddle attachment. Cream together cream cheese, butter, sugar , br. Sugar & vanilla.until light and fluffy. About 2 minutes. Scraping down as needed..
- Add eggs one at a time. Add flour mixture. Beat to combine. Then stir in chocolate chips.Cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate 2-3 hours or overnight so flavors can come together. Or up to 3 days..
- When ready to back. Preheat oven to 375º. Line baking sheets with parchment paper. Drop by rounded 2-3 Tablespoon mounds on baking sheet . Spacing 2" apart. Bake cookies 9-11 minutes or until golden brown .( Ovens vary ).I used a #40 scoop…
So here's a question for you: Who among us doesn't love a freshly-baked chocolate chip cookie? If you hand anyone a plate of these tempting treats, they're. CHEWY Chocolate Chip Cookies are a new favorite cookie recipe with a secret ingredient that makes them chewy and stay soft!! The secret to these CHEWY cookies is…drumroll please…Karo® Corn Syrup!! Yep, it's a pretty genius "secret ingredient", if you ask me!