Strawberry Cookies With White Chocolate Chips. Easy recipe for strawberry chocolate chip cookies using strawberry cake mix. They are soft, thick, and bursting with strawberry and chocolate flavors. Like Strawberries and cream in cookie form!
Cream Cheese Strawberry Cookies are made with dried strawberries!!! Strawberry and White Chocolate Chip Cookies- A quick and easy , but the cookies will brown easy on bottom so watch closely when baking. White Chocolate Chip Red Velvet Cookies made super easy with Bisquick! You can cook Strawberry Cookies With White Chocolate Chips using 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Cookies With White Chocolate Chips
- You need 1 1/4 cup of All-purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Unsalted butter – softened.
- Prepare 4 oz of Cream cheese – softened.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup of Chopped fresh strawberries.
- You need 2 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- It’s 1 of 2 tablespoons flour.
- You need 6 oz of White chocolate – chopped.
- It’s 1 of Sanding sugar if desired.
Red velvet goodness topped with white chocolate can. Delectable white chocolate strawberry cookies are a soft tender cookie with bits of fresh strawberries, white chocolate and cream cheese. The flavors burst through every bite. These cookies are so pretty and lively.
Strawberry Cookies With White Chocolate Chips instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350* F and line pans with parchment paper.
- Pour fresh lemon juice over chopped strawberries; drain them after a few minutes.
- Whisk together 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour, salt, and baking powder and set aside.
- Beat butter with sugar and cream cheese until it's light and fluffy.
- Add egg and vanilla and mix well.
- Gradually add flour mixture and mix until it's well combined.
- Stir in chopped white chocolate.
- Sprinkle strawberries with 1-2 tablespoons flour, toss them until all strawberries are coated with a thin layer of flour and then stir them really gently in the batter.
- Drop heaping tablespoons of batter into pan leaving 1 inch space between each cookie.
- Set the cookies in the refrigerator for 5-10 minutes before baking.
- Sprinkle the cookies with sanding sugar if you want, but doubt over do it because the cookies are sweet enough.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes (until the edges are golden brown).
- Let them cool a few minutes in the pan then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
They make a lovely presentation at a holiday party. This also means the cookies have delightful chewy edges – my fave. Chocolate cookies with white chocolate chips in them. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; stir into the creamed mixture.