Chocolate chip caramel cookies. These Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies are perfectly chewy, and loaded with chocolate and caramel chips. You'll love this easy twist on your favorite cookie! Most days when I'm craving something sweet, my favorite treat to reach for is a cookie.
Sweet and a little salty, these always disappear quickly! How to Make Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies. Whisk the dry ingredients together. these truly are the best salted caramel chocolate chip cookies EVER! You can have Chocolate chip caramel cookies using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate chip caramel cookies
- Prepare 2 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 2 sticks of butter room temp.
- Prepare 1 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 packages of caramel filled chocolate chips toll house.
- You need of If u cant find the toll house caramel use kraft caramel bites.
Make them for your next get together and everyone will be asking you for the recipe! The cookies have a smooth sweetness from the caramel sauce used in the batter, and then a nice hint of salt from the sea salt on top. Fold in the chocolate chips and crushed pretzels until evenly combined. While still warm, press a single pretzel into the top of each cookie.
Chocolate chip caramel cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cream your butter and sugars together in one bowl, til creamy and combined. Add your eggs, vanilla, to the sugar mixture and combine. Add all your dry in a separate bowl except the chocolate chips and mix. While still beating add the dry a little at a time. Once all combined add your chocolate chips and fold in..
- Use two spoons or a cookie scoop and scoop the cookie dough on a parchment lined cookie sheet..
- Bake 9-12 minutes. Let cool for a few minutes and once cooled transfer to a cooling rack. This one batch of cookies. It makes 4 doz cookies..
Try the new Sea Salt Caramel Chip Chocolate Cookie Recipe from Hershey's Kitchens. A Salty twist on a cookie that's tasty and rich. HERSHEY'S CHIPITS Sea Salt Caramel Chips are the perfect complement to the rich HERSHEY'S Cocoa in this cookie. Salty and sweet, oh so good! Stir in the chocolate chips and caramel bits.