Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Pudding " Cookies "…. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies-everyone's favorite fall cookie! These spiced pumpkin cookies are soft, chewy, and dotted with chocolate chips! I had pumpkin leftover from our Pumpkin Bread and wasn't about to let it go to waste.
Adding pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice upgrades our basic chocolate chip cookie dough into an amazing fall dessert. If you like pumpkin pie and chocolate, you'll love these cookies. I think they taste best when they are cold from the refrigerator. You can have Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Pudding " Cookies "… using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Pudding " Cookies "…
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 of – (3.4 ) box instant pudding – pumpkin spice (dry).
- Prepare 1 1/2 of sticks butter – softened.
- It’s 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs- room temp..
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
- You need 1 of if dough is too sticky add 1/4 cup more flour. mine was not..
I substituted the oil with applesauce and used a combination of whole wheat and all-purpose flour. I also added more spices (ground cloves, ginger, and nutmeg). These pumpkin chocolate chip cookies are the essential fall cookie! Chewy and cake-like, they're sure to be a hit at your next tailgate or fall party!
Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Pudding " Cookies "… instructions
- In medium bowl whisk together flour , B. Soda,& pudding. Set aside. In a stand mixer with paddle. Cream together on medium speed. Butter & both sugars. Until fluffy. About 5 minutes. Preheat oven to 350º..
- Then add eggs one at a time. Followed by honey & vanilla. Scrap down sides of bowl. Then reduce speed to low. Add dry ingredients. Combine just until incorporated. Finally fold in chips..
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Scoop out 1&half " cookie balls. Roll between hands for a nice rounded shape.Space 2" apart. Slightly flatten using palm of hand..
- Bake 8-10 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes. Cool on cooling rack. ( I used a #40 scoop & got about 30 cookies)….
No one can judge you for having a pumpkin spice latte with pumpkin chocolate chip cookies while your pumpkin scented candle burns nearby. These pumpkin chocolate chip cookies are everything I want on a fall day. They're soft, puffy, deliciously spiced, and full of gooey chocolate goodness. I was originally planning to post these pumpkin chocolate chip cookies in October, but we finished them early, they turned out great, and I. These chocolate chip pumpkin cookies are so soft, moist and have the perfect light and fluffy texture.