Thick Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies. Beat in the egg and combine well. Make and bake with no chilling required before baking. When the cookies are fresh out of the oven, they usually are slightly dome-shaped in the centre.
Inspiring today's cookie recipe is the cover of Sally's Cookie Addiction. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the corn syrup, water, and vanilla. The recipe is adapted from my Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies, a recipe I worked very hard to perfect. You can cook Thick Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Thick Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/2 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- It’s 1/4 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of mini chocolate chips.
The high ratio of brown sugar and the extra egg yolk help contribute a rich, chewy, and thick texture with lots of flavor. I partnered with my friends at Imperial Sugar on today's recipe! Thank you for supporting the brands that make this site possible. What makes the best cookie for you?
Thick Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- In medium bowl. Cream until light Peanut butter and butter and sugar. Add egg in and mix well..
- In medium bowl whisk together dry ingredients. Add chocolate chips. Add dry ingredients to the creamed ingredients. Mix well..
- Shape dough in a roll. Wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate at least 8 hours.or overnight. ( I did not do that. I baked mine right away )..
- Preheat oven to 350º.Shape into balls and place on greased cookie sheet. I used parchment paper. Flatten a little with a fork dipped into flour. Bake 15 minutes. Allow to cool. I used a #40 scoop. This reciepe is only susposed to make 14 . That is what I got..
For me, a cookie has to be soft and thick. Not cake-like, but rather a "chewy" texture. They are delicious and perfect gifting others. A cookie pie is everything you love about cookies – but thicker, softer and chewier! The outside of the cookie pie is crispy and golden.