~Chocolate Chip Granola Bars~. Nature Valley Oats & Dark Chocolate Crunchy Granola. Try That Irresistible Blend Of Crunchy Oats & Dark Chocolate Nature Valley™ Granola. Find Deals on Granola Bars Chocolate Chips in Snack Food on Amazon.
After many trials, I finally cracked the code and came up with a version. These granola bars pack well for mid-day snacks or hiking trips. Vary the ingredients for variety or to make them more wholesome. You can have ~Chocolate Chip Granola Bars~ using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of ~Chocolate Chip Granola Bars~
- Prepare 4 cup of old fashioned rolled oats.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of whole wheat flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded unsweetened coconut.
- You need 1/3 cup of Packed brown sugar.
- You need 1 cup of chocolate chips (or raisins or other dried fruit or a mixture of both!).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of koshet salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of canola oil (you can use your usually oil).
- Prepare 1 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of honey.
These homemade Chocolate Chip Granola Bars are a delicious lunchbox or afternoon treat, and are a cinch to make. They're better than store-bought granola bars! Raise your hand if you ate granola bars as a kid. I probably ate hundreds of them in my grade school years.
~Chocolate Chip Granola Bars~ step by step
- Preheat the oven to 325°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper..
- Combine oats,flour,coconut,brown sugar,chocolate chips,and salt in a large bowl..
- In a separate bowl,whisk together the canola oil,vanilla, and honey..
- Pour the wet ingredients over the oat mixture and stir to combine..
- Spread the granola mixture on the baking sheet and shape it into a 9 x 13-inch rectangle that's about 1 inch thick..
- Bake for 40 minutes, or until golden and dry to the touch..
- Cool on the baking sheet for 10 minutes, then cut into 3 x 1-inch bars using a serrated knife.These bars will remain fresh for several weeks if wrapped individually in parchment or wax paper..
While that is heating up, measure out rolled oats and Rice Krispies into a large bowl.; Stir in vanilla extract into the hot syrup.; Pour the hot syrup over the dry ingredients and stir well to coat. From sunrise to sunset, oats have been a longstanding source of energy, nourishment, and fuel for generations of adventure seekers. That's why they serve as the base of Kodiak Cakes Chocolate Chip Crunchy Granola Bars. I'd have zero judgements for you because the sweet honey, spicy cinnamon and chocolatey chip combo is just KNOCKING IT OUT OF THE PARK. Snack time never tasted do good!