Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies. Cookies for a Tasty, Healthier Alternative. Packed with Plant-Based Protein & Fiber. Choose from a Wide Selection of Complete Cookie Flavors.
Mix flour, baking soda and salt in medium bowl. Add egg, sour cream and pudding mix. In a small bowl, combine flour, salt & baking soda. You can cook Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prepare 2 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1/3 tsp of Peppermint extract.
- It’s 1 of 9 ounce bag Dark Chocolate mint filled chocolate chips, I used Toll House Delightfulls dark mint filled morsels.
- Prepare of green food coloring.
Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies – Deliciously soft and chewy peppermint-infused cookies that are loaded with chocolate chips and coloured a minty green! Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies Mint chocolate – my favourite flavour combination EVER, especially when it's in cookie form! Combine flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl. Stir together flour, cocoa and baking soda.
Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt, set aside.
- In another large bowl beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add egg and both extracts and beat in..
- Stir in flour until blended, add green food color, about 20 drops and beat just until uniform in color.
- Fold in mint chips.
- Roll into 1 inch balls, place on prepared pans and press tops gently to slightly flatten.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes just until set, don't over cook. Cool a few minutes on cookie sheet, then transfer to racks to cool completely.
Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies are great for anyone who love the mint-chocolate combination. The addition of pudding yields a soft cookie with wonderful texture. Perfect for the holiday Christmas cookie exchanges! The dough really does look just like mint chip ice cream and the flavors meld together into a delightful baked cookie. For those days when curling up by the fire with a cookie sounds better than being outside in the freezing cold with an ice cream cone.