Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies. These are the best oatmeal chocolate chip cookies! Have you ever made my chewy chocolate chip cookies recipe? I have the recipe memorized- I make them all the time!
Heck go crazy and add some nuts while you're at it! I've remixed these cookies a few times already with pecans and dried cranberries (NOT the same as raisins). Oatmeal and chocolate chips are great together. You can have Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- You need 1 cup of butter ( room temperature).
- You need 1 cup of light brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 2 of large eggs ( room temperature).
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 3 cup of rolled oats – not quick oats.
- You need 2 cup of chocolate chips.
Add in some pecans and coconut and we're pretty excited. The real variable in this oatmeal chocolate chip cookie recipe is the shredded coconut. This chewy, oatmeal chocolate chip cookie has plenty, not to mention lots of heart-healthy oatmeal. The gang'll come back for seconds so this big batch recipe is perfect.
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- In a medium bowl Whisk flour, cinnamon, salt, b. Soda, set aside..
- In an electric mixer beat butter and sugars on medium high unitil light and fluffy About 3 minutes. Add eggs one at a time. Mix well after each.beat on high 2 minute. Add vanilla..
- Turn mixer on low. Add flour mixture. Mix until combined. Add oats and chocolate chips. Mix just until combined. Chill dough 1 hour..
- Preheat oven to 350º. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Using a small cookie scoop. Place cookies on sheet 2" apart..
- Bake 10 minutes or until edges are lightly Brown and center is still soft snd unset. Cool 5 minutes on sheet. Move to cooling rack. Cool completely. ( You can swap out the chocolate chips for raisins and add nuts ) ..
I love Oatmeal Cookies so much! Thick, chewy, and soft, these oatmeal chocolate chip cookies are bursting with ooey gooey chocolate goodness that everyone will love. These Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies are ultra chewy and naturally gluten free. With all the oatmeal chocolate chip cookies, of course! Soft, thick, and chewy oatmeal chocolate chip cookies.