Cranberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies. Mix in the white chocolate chips and cranberries. Drop by heaping spoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheets. For best results, take them out while they are still doughy.
Told ya, I am a sucker for. These White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies are incredibly soft, chewy, thick, and full of white chocolate chips and dried cranberries. Perfect for your holiday cookie tray! You can cook Cranberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cranberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- You need 3/4 cup of unsalted butter – room temperature.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 of egg – room temperature.
- Prepare 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 2 tsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of dried cranberries.
- Prepare 1 cup of white chocolate chips.
Christmas is just around the corner and it's one of my favorite times of year because of all the candy, fudge, and cookies. Soft, chewy and perfectly tender Cranberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies will be a hit with your family! Tart, bright cranberries and smooth, sweet white chocolate make for the ultimate irresistible flavor combination. These homemade white chocolate chip cookies are soft, chewy and so easy to make!
Cranberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- In a bowl of a stand mixer. Beat together the butter and sugars with paddle attachment until light and fluffy. Beat in vanilla and egg to combined. Lastely beat in drt ingredients until a soft dough forms. Stir in cranberries and chocolate chips by hand..
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour. Chilling is a MUST. To prevent cookies from spreading to create a soft and Chewy texture..
- Preheat oven to 350º. Line baking sheets with parchment paper or lightly spray. Remove chilled dough. Roll into Tablespoon size balls. Place on cookie sheet 1-2" apart..
- Bake 8-10 minutes. Do not overbake. They will continue to set up as they cool.cool on wire racks..
If you love cranberry and white chocolate cookies, be sure I have always loved this flavor of cookie, but the last time a made them was a couple years ago and they were from a mix (gasp!). Fold in the oatmeal, dried cranberries and white chocolate chips- making sure that all ingredients are uniformly distributed. These sweet cookies feature white chocolate and cranberries for a delightful taste. They add a perfect holiday feel to any cookie tray. —Donna Beck, Scottdale, Pennsylvania. These cookies definitely fit the bill when it comes to snow day baking.