Wheat-free Almond Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies Light and Airy!. Enjoy This Crisp Sandwich Cookie With Creamy Chocolate-Flavored Filling. Try Our Yummy Crispy Chocolate Sandwich Cookies Find Deals on Chocklate Chip Cookies in Cooking Apps on Amazon. Ingredients of Wheat-free Almond Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies Light and Airy!
My friends and family loved them. They are diabetic friendly, wheat-free and Paleo. Place in pie plate; and cut off excess crust. You can have Wheat-free Almond Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies Light and Airy! using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Wheat-free Almond Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies Light and Airy!
- You need 3 cup of Almond Flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of almond extract.
- It’s 1/4 cup of coconut oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 2 of egg whites.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 2 cup of chocolate chips.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sugar free maple syrup.
In a small bowl, combine the flour, almond flour, baking soda, and salt; set aside. Add the egg, egg yolk and vanilla and mix well. Add the flour mixture and mix just until. Combine almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, and salt in a separate bowl.
Wheat-free Almond Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies Light and Airy! instructions
- Preheat oven to 325. Line baking sheet with parchment or wax paper..
- Combine almond flour, baking soda, and salt in bowl. Set aside.
- In separate bowl mix coconut oil, vanilla extract, and syrup until smooth. You may have to use a mixer or spoon..
- Mix egg and egg whites with coconut oil mixture..
- Pour coconut oil mixture into dry flour mixture. Mixing with a spoon..
- Add chocolate chips to bowl and stir in with spoon..
- Place tablespoons of dough on wax paper on cookie sheets. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes..
- After they are done, let cookies cool and e joy!.
Add chocolate chips, oats, and coconut; stir again just until combined. Add vanilla, salt, baking soda, and then almond flour and mix until all ingredients are incorporated. Sweetener: An equal amount of the granulated sweetener of your choice can be used in place of the coconut sugar. How to make almond flour chocolate cake. Scroll down to the recipe card for the detailed instructions.