Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cookies. Enjoy This Crisp Sandwich Cookie With Creamy Chocolate-Flavored Filling. Try Our Yummy Crispy Chocolate Sandwich Cookies Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cookies- These homemade Strawberry Chocolate Chip cookies are loaded with fresh strawberries and milk chocolate chips. It's Jennifer back from Deliciously Sprinkled.
So if your still needing to get your Valentine a gift, I… With strawberry chocolate chips cookies as the finished product, you definitely didn't hear me complaining about using my arm muscles to get there. 😉 ** Note: if you'd like to sift your dry cake mix to get out all of the lumps before combining with the rest of the ingredients, be my guest. Cake mix cookies are so good and so easy to make! It's Holly from Life in the Lofthouse bringing you some Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cookies. You can cook Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cookies using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prepare 1 Box of Strawberry cake mix ( like Betty Crocker).
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
These cookies, wow they are always a hit! With the help of a box cake mix, you can have these ready in. What I Love About Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe. I am loving this trend of taking boxed cake mixes and turning them into cookies!
Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line baking sheets with parchment paper. Set aside..
- In a large bowl mix together cake mix, baking powder. Set aside. In a smaller bowl whisk together the eggs, oil, vanilla. Add egg mixture to the cake mixture and stir vigorously until all the dry cake mix are gone. Gently fold in chocolate chips..
- Dip rounded balls about 2 Tbsp. Each onto prepared pan. Stick a couple extra chocolate chips on top of balls..
- Bake 10 minutes. ( Mine took 12 minutes). Do not allow them to get brown. Allow to cool 3 minutes. They will be very soft. As the cookies cool the tops will settle . Transfer to cooling rack. Store in airtight container for 1 week..
The flavor possibilities are endless, and the resulting cookies are that perfect balance of chewy and soft. My cookies takes all the best parts of the cake mix cookie and marries them to a tried and true favorite: chocolate chips! Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats. How to make strawberry chocolate chip cookies. Yes, it's more than a cookie dream come true!