OMG – Soft Batch Chocolate Chip Cookies ♡. Moreover, making the best soft chocolate chip cookies from scratch is really simple and easy, as well. And thanks to a corn starch added in the cookie dough, homemade. Is there anything better than a fresh batch of soft chocolate chip cookies?
Soft, fluffy, bakery style, really, really good cookies with random mini chocolate chips and mini M&M's in every bite. Sometimes, my 'better half' can sometimes drive me insane about his obsessing about his cookies and he doesn't let it go until he gets them, and then he's as sweet as can be. Soft and tender, these gluten free soft batch chocolate chip cookies taste like they just came out of the oven. You can cook OMG – Soft Batch Chocolate Chip Cookies ♡ using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of OMG – Soft Batch Chocolate Chip Cookies ♡
- Prepare 14 Tablespoon of unsalted butter – softened.
- It’s 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 1/2 cups of flour plus 2 Tablespoons extra.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 3 cups of any variations of chocolate chips ( I used semi sweet, couple of the bigger chips , milk chocolate, couple white,& dark chips).
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
Fewer chips are actually pretty important to the success of these cookies. Too many chocolate chips will overwhelm the dough, and the cookies won't stay soft. There are both chocolate chunks and white chocolate chips in these Soft Batch Cream Cheese Chocolate Chocolate cookies that will melt in Soft Batch Cream Cheese Chocolate Chocolate Cookies. No, I did not accidentally repeat myself in the title; it just makes it clear that I used two kinds.
OMG – Soft Batch Chocolate Chip Cookies ♡ instructions
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line baking sheets with parchment paper..
- In a medal bowl place butter inside the bowl and place in the oven while oven is preheating. Leave in for just a few minutes until the butter starts to melt around the outside. About half the butter should be melted.Take out of oven to cool..
- Once butter has cooled. Add both sugars and beat with mixer until light and fluffy. Add vanilla and eggs. Beat just until mixed.Add flour, baking soda, salt. Beat on low just until combined. If you need add more flour until dough comes together in a ball and not sticking to sides of bowl . Fold in chips just until incorporated..
- Using a cookie scoop – 1/4 cup for large and 1.5 Tbsp. For medium and drop dough onto prepared cookie sheet. Allow room to spread. Pat diwn cookies a little bit. Press some extra chips on top before baking..
- Bake 1 tray at a time 10-12 minutes for large , 8-9 for small. Do not overbake. Allow to cool on wire rack..
- Makes 1 dozen for large. 2 dozen for small.Store cookies in air tight container. ( I used a #20 cookie scoop and got 23)..
While I love just eating chocolate chips straight out of the bag (tell me I'm not the only one), I also love using them to make chocolate chip cookies. So in an attempt to remedy this situation, I set out to make a batch of chocolate chip cookies that wouldn't kill my waistline if I ate the whole batch. That big batch means you'll have some. Rich, fudgy, soft batch double chocolate chip cookies oozing with chocolate chips. These cookies are thick, chewy, gooey and taste somewhere in between a brownie and a cookie.