Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies. The cookies are a great combination of soft and chewy, like a mix between macaroons and chocolate chip cookies. Here is a delicious twist on traditional chocolate chip cookies. They're great for coconut lovers, textured by the coconut and flavored by the extract.a compatible combination that results in a crispy, chewy cookie.
Instead of being dense and chewy like a traditional chocolate chip cookie, this particular. Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies are on the menu today and these are EVERYTHING. Perfectly soft and chewy on the inside, and slightly crisp on the outside… ugh. You can have Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prepare 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 3/4 cup of extra virgin coconut oil, at room temperature.
- It’s 3/4 cup of light brown sugar, lightly packed.
- You need 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of coconut extract.
- You need 1 cup of mini semi sweet chicolate chips.
- It’s 1 cup of sweetened flaked coconut.
It's the best thing in the world when you get a perfect cookie and I know you guys will love these. These easy low carb coconut flour chocolate chip cookies are guaranteed to satisfy! In order to make chocolate chip cookies with coconut flour turn out great, you have to use other moistening ingredients. This time I added coconut and chocolate chips!
Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Line baking sheets with parchment dpaper.
- In a bowl whisk flour, baking soda and salt.
- Heat coconut oil in microwave or stove top just until melted but not hot, it takes just about 10 seconds.
- Add coconut oil to large bowl and add both sugars and extracts, beat until creamy.
- Add eggs one at a time beating in each egg.
- Stir in flour mixture untl incorporated.
- Add coconut and chololate chips and evenly fold in.
- Roll into 1 inch balls and place on prepared cookie sheets, bake 8 to 10 minutes until edged are light golden but center is not quite set..
- Cool in pan 5 minutes then transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies – Deliciously thick and chewy cookies that are loaded with desiccated coconut and chocolate chips! How to make Coconut Oil Chocolate Chip Cookies. These cookies are incredibly easy to make. Simply cream the coconut oil and both sugars until light and fluffy. Extra Chocolate Chips: When the cookies come out of the oven I like to place some chocolate chips on top for presentation.