Chocolate Chip Cookie Sticks. Enjoy This Crisp Sandwich Cookie With Creamy Chocolate-Flavored Filling. Try Our Yummy Crispy Chocolate Sandwich Cookies Compare Prices on Sticks For Cookies in Bakeware. Holding securely to foil lining, gently remove cookies from pan and place on a cutting board, leaving cookies on foil lining.
Tagged chip, chocolate, cookie, fat, Low, sticks. Melinda Strauss of kitchen-tested.com You can also make these into traditional chocolate chip cookies! Today, we're going to talk about one of the greater innovations I've seen in the food world recently. You can have Chocolate Chip Cookie Sticks using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Cookie Sticks
- Prepare 1/2 cup of canola oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 of & 1/2 cups flour.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of peanut butter chips.
- Prepare 1 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips.
Sprinkle chocolate chips and nuts if desired over dough; press lightly. The balance of sweet chips with a salty dough is key to achieving the iconic chocolate chip cookie flavor. Making different size cookies using scoops is a fun way to add variety to chocolate chip cookies. These chocolate chip cookies were very, very good.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Sticks step by step
- Preheat oven to 375º. Line a bakung sheet with parchment paper. Set aside..
- In a large mixing bowl. Combine the oil, peanut butter, sugars, egg, vanilla. Cream together. In another bowl Combine dry ingredients. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the sugar mixture and mix until well combined. Fold in the peanut butter chips. Divide dough in half ..
- On preared baking sheet. Shape each portion into a 15"x3" rectangle .About 3" apart. Sprinkle with chocolate chips. Pressing them lightly into the dough..
- Bake in preheated oven 6-7 minutes. (bake 8-9 for a crispier cookie). Mine took 14 minutes. Cool for about 10 minutes. Then cut them with a serrated knife into 1" strips. Remove to wire rack to coil completely. Enjoy. … :-).
I have been trying chocolate chip cookie recipes forever to find the perfect cookie and this one is very close. They weren't too cake-like and they weren't thin and greasy, they were the perfect in-between cookie. That said, the dough is very thick once you mix all the ingredients together. These chocolate chip sticks are so versatile, you can really make them your own. She used a chopped chocolate bar instead of.