Chocolate chip cookie cake. Super soft chocolate chip cookie in cake form! So flavorful and loaded with chocolate chips. This easy, rich, and chewy Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake is the perfect cake to make for your next birthday celebration!
Decorating it is where the fun comes in. Chocolate Chip Cookies + Cake in One Easy Dessert! I feel like Chocolate Chip Cookie Cakes are part of the core of my childhood. You can have Chocolate chip cookie cake using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate chip cookie cake
- It’s 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of unsalted butter melted.
- You need 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 3/4 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips.
We always had them in my family and we loved them – still do! I knew – without any doubt – that we'd always have a cookie cake for my dad's birthday. The Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake you've all been waiting for! And yes, it's worth the wait.
Chocolate chip cookie cake step by step
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees and grease a 9” pie plate with some non-stick spray, set aside. In a large bowl, whisk together the butter, eggs, both kinds of sugar and vanilla, add the flour, baking soda, salt and chocolate chips and mix until a cookie dough forms..
- Spread the cookie dough in your prepared pan, pop it in the oven and bake for 20 minutes.Serve it warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and warm chocolate sauce..
The reason this whole cookie cake came up in the first place I like chocolate cake, chocolate ice cream and of course chocolate chip cookies. This cake has the perfect texture, thickness and taste that any. This cookie cake is perfect for birthdays, celebrations, graduation, just saying "thank you," and parties. When I was a kid, I studied cookbooks like no other. Got a cake mix in your cupboard?