Red, White and Blue Chocolate Chip Cookies. Festive red white and blue cookies decked out with semisweet and white chocolate chips and plenty of pops of colorful sprinkles! These cookies are so soft and chewy. I usually add just a touch more to chocolate chip cookies and bars when I bake them on any given day.
They are the ultimate chocolate chip cookie recipe! If you guys remember my Rainbow Chocolate Chip Cookies from a few weeks ago, they are what inspired these! Instructions: To make the chocolate cookie dough, mix together the dry ingredients (including the cocoa powder) and set aside. You can cook Red, White and Blue Chocolate Chip Cookies using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Red, White and Blue Chocolate Chip Cookies
- You need 8 ounces of butter, melted and cooled to room temperature (2 sticks).
- You need 1 1/4 cups of light brown sugar, packed.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 2 1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of white chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 cup of red and blue M&M's.
Press some of the left over red white and blue M&M's onto the cookie dough ball. The cookies themselves were quite good and didn't spread. If you don't like M&Ms and the crunch of the candy coating in them (that's why I'm not quite as Either way, whether as traditional invented-by-Ruth-Wakefield chocolate chip cookies or as red, white, and blue accented cookies, they can help. These cookies are nice and golden on the outside and soft and gooey on the inside.
Red, White and Blue Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 375. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Whisk in a bowl flour, baking soda and salt.
- In another large bowl whisk both sugars until well combined.
- Add the butter to sugars and beat until it forms a mass and pulls away from the sides of the bowl..
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Stir in the flour mixture until well blended.
- Stir in M&M's and white chocolate chips.
- Roll into 1 inch balls. Flatten tops slightlty. Place on prepared pans ans..
- Bake until light golden and just set about 8 to 12 minutes. Cool 5 minutes in pans then transfer to racks to cool completely.
Loaded up with tons of melted chocolate. These chocolate chip cookies will look a little doughy when you remove them from the oven, and thats good. I was in a cloud of postpartum depression with no sweet baby to snuggle the blues away. Red velvet and white chocolate were just made to go together, right? The flavors complement each other so well, and make for a luscious, delicious cookie.