Sunshine's peanut butter chocolate chip cookies. Check Our Step-By-Step Guide To Bake Up A Sweet Treat For Your Loved Ones. We also decided to stud these cookies with luscious dark chocolate chips. That'll give them the time to come to room temperature, and it will help the batter come together more easily.
Like all the best people in my life, these cookies are sweet and a little nutty! Yesterday, three of my boys left. My husband took our oldest and second oldest (Colton and Parker, respectively) to Canada fishing. You can have Sunshine's peanut butter chocolate chip cookies using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sunshine's peanut butter chocolate chip cookies
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of peanutbutter.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of soft butter.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 of teas baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 of teas salt.
- It’s 1/2 of teas vanilla extract.
- You need 2 Tbsp. of cold water.
This is an annual trip for him, but the first-ever for Parker. Colton is already a veteran with one year under his belt! I love these rich, very sweet, addictive cookies. I adapted this recipe from one I found and loved on allrecipes.com.
Sunshine's peanut butter chocolate chip cookies step by step
- In a large bowl, put brown sugar, granulated sugar,eggs, vanilla n butter,mix well,Add water and peanut butter, then mix, now add dry ingredients,mix well,now add chocolate. chips n mix well. Place in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- On ungresed cookie sheet,scoop out 1 Tbs of dough on cookie sheet. Bake for 9 minutes, or till lightly golden color,.
- Take out of oven let cool, Then enjoy U may scoop any size u like, just a just the time on cookies I did some with regular size ice cream scoop for 15 minutes, they were big cookies.
I have altered it somewhat to suit my tastes and my preferred baking techniques but this is based on the recipe known there as Aunt Cora's World's Best Cookies. The results were so disappointing as the dough spread in the pan creating one giant, flat, crumbly cookie. In a medium bowl whisk together the flour, salt, and baking soda. The two doughs swirled together create a marbled pattern that's so pretty, the cookies don't need additional decorations! The recipe is adapted from my Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies, a recipe I worked very hard to perfect.