Healthier Chocolate Chip Cookies. Feed Your Cravings In Your New Routines! Order Guilt-Free Delicious Cookies For Delivery. Perfect Keto Makes Getting and Staying On Track Easier!
For soft cookies, refrigerate until cold (otherwise, just bake right away). The chocolate chip cookie, crisp around the edges, chewy in the middle, with gooey pockets of melty chocolate, is a heavenly treat. Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookies Getting reviews. You can have Healthier Chocolate Chip Cookies using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthier Chocolate Chip Cookies
- You need 115 gr of unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- It’s 2 tbsp of white sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 of egg, at room temperature.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 3/4 cups of whole wheat flour.
- You need 3/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 170 gr of chocolate chip.
- You need of Flaky salt for finishing.
Whole-wheat pastry flour and dried fruit make these irresistible chocolate chip cookies less indulgent, but you don't have to tell your kids that. HOW TO STORE HEALTHY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES. Store: In an airtight container or sealed bag Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Cookies can last in the fridge for a week. Freeze: If you'd like to make these Wheat Chocolate Chip Cookies ahead.
Healthier Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Cream the butter and sugars in medium bowl for about 5 minutes until light in colour and texture. Add the egg and vanilla and mix well..
- Add the flour, baking soda and salt. Mix well. Add the chocolate and finish mixing by hand. Refrigerate the dough..
- Preheat oven to 185C. Line baking tray with baking paper. Roll dough into small balls and lay out on the tray. Sprinkle with salt..
- Bake for 10 – 12 minutes. Once baked, leave the cookies cool on baking tray. Then transfer to wire rack..
Mix in instant pudding until well blended. Lightly spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray. A healthier version of my kids' favourite snack; Chocolate Chip Cookies! Made with wholemeal flour, oats and reduced sugar. My kids love nothing more than a big chocolate chip cookie for an afternoon snack.