Best Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever. It is seriously the Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever! I have been making these for many, many years and everyone who tries them agrees they're out-of-this-world delicious! How to make The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever (how to make easy cookies from scratch).
I'll show you how to make the Best Ever Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe and why it will give you a perfect chocolate chip cookie every time! I tested five chocolate chip cookie recipes to bring you what I consider to be far and away the best chocolate chip cookie recipe in existence. The key secret in making amazing chocolate chip cookies seems to be in how long you let the dough sit before baking. You can cook Best Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Best Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever
- You need 3/4 cup of unsalted butter at room temperature (1.5 sticks).
- It’s 3/4 cup of dark brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 2 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 of large egg, at room temperature.
- Prepare 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of cornstarch.
- It’s 1 tsp. of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
These Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies are thick, chewy, and loaded with gooey chocolate. No one will guess they're vegan! Следующее. PERFECT Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe + TIP! The Best Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever
Best Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever instructions
- In a medium mixing bowl, blend your butter with a hand mixer for about a minute, until smooth and creamy. Then add the sugars and cream together with the butter for an additional 2 minutes, until fluffy and light in color..
- Mix in the vanilla extract and the egg. Set aside..
- In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, cornstarch, baking soda and salt. Then adding a little at a time, add the flour mix into the wet ingredients while mixing with the hand mixer. Dough will be thick..
- Fold in the chocolate chips, then cover bowl tightly with aluminum foil or plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least an hour and up to 2 days..
- Once refrigerated and ready to bake, remove bowl from fridge and let dough sit at room temperature for 10 minutes. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line baking trays with parchment paper..
- Roll dough into balls, about 1 tbsp. of dough each. Dough will be crumbly but will come together as you work it with your hands..
- Bake 8-9 minutes. Cookies should be barely golden brown around the edges and will look soft in the centers. Cook for 5 minutes on the baking tray, then remove to a cooling rack..
- Store at room temperature for up to 1 week..
- Could also stop at Step 6 and freeze the unbaked dough balls for up to 3 months. Do not thaw to bake, just cook an additional 1-2 minutes..
Chocolate chip cookies from scratch are my favorite dessert. Easy to make, they're slightly crispy around the edge, soft and chewy in the middle. Best Chocolate Chip Cookies – Chocolate chip cookies from scratch are my favorite. All the good cookie eaters of the world! We were made for such a time as this.