Double Chocolate Chip cookies. Enjoy This Crisp Sandwich Cookie With Creamy Chocolate-Flavored Filling. Try Our Yummy Crispy Chocolate Sandwich Cookies Mail order Chocolate Cookies to your door, nationwide. In a medium bowl, cream together the margarine, white sugar and brown sugar until smooth.
Sift together the flour, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. In medium bowl, mix together flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt. Blend in the cocoa and add baking soda, salt and blend well. You can cook Double Chocolate Chip cookies using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Double Chocolate Chip cookies
- It’s 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 stick of melted butter.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1 of egg yolk.
- You need 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract or powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of condensed milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1 cup of white or chocolate chips.
Add the flour into the creamed mixture and fold in the chocolate chips. You will never need another double chocolate chip cookie recipe. This one is SO thick and fudgy and basically what chocolate lover dreams are made of. It's beyond soft and so moist it puts some bakery cookies to shame.
Double Chocolate Chip cookies step by step
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a medium bowl and the chocolate chips.
- In a separate small bowl mix the brown sugar, white sugar, melted butter, egg, egg yolk, vanilla powder or extract, condensed milk, and milk.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.
- Scoop the mixture into a baking tray and bake for 8 minutes.
- Take your chocolate chip cookies out and let them cool for 10 minutes.
- After they cool place them on a plate and ✨Enjoy!✨.
Combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Mix in the chocolate chips and walnuts. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets. Gradually add flour mixture, beating well. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts, if desired.