Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies with White Chocolate Chips. Crisp Sandwich Cookie With Creamy Chocolate Filling. All The Fun And Flavor Of Principe In A Cookie. Fold in the oatmeal, dried cranberries and white chocolate chips- making sure that all ingredients are uniformly distributed.
That sweet and tart burst of flavor from the cranberries pairs beautifully with the white chocolate. PS… don't skip the cinnamon in these cookies. Chocolate chips: You can use white chocolate chips, chocolate chips, or chocolate chunks. You can cook Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies with White Chocolate Chips using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies with White Chocolate Chips
- Prepare 1 C. of Shortening.
- Prepare 1 1/2 C. of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 C. of Milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Vanilla.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of Baking Soda.
- You need 2 tsp. of Baking Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp. of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of Nutmeg.
- Prepare 3 C. of Quick-Cooking Oats.
- Prepare 1 C. of Cranberries.
- Prepare 1 C. of White Chocolate Chips.
Baking: Oven temps can vary, so adjust your baking times accordingly. The cookies should be light brown at the edges and look slightly underdone in the center for soft cookies. Add the oats, cranberries and chocolate chunks. Mix until just incorporated (dough will be stiff).
Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies with White Chocolate Chips instructions
- Cream shortening, sugar, & eggs till light and fluffy..
- Stir in milk & vanilla..
- Sift together dry ingredients; stir into creamed mixture..
- Stir in oats, cranberries, & chips..
- Drop from tablespoon 2 inches apart on cookie sheet (original recipie says "lightly greased" – I personally had no issues without doing this)..
- Bake 400° F, 9 min. Cool slightly and remove from pan. -Makes 5 dozen-.
Stir in the eggs, one at a time, and then the vanilla. Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt, stir into the creamed mixture. These White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies are incredibly soft, chewy, thick, and full of white chocolate chips and dried cranberries. Perfect for your holiday cookie tray! Christmas is just around the corner and it's one of my favorite times of year because of all the candy, fudge, and cookies.