Guilt Free Chocolate Chip Cookies. Bring Out Your Inner Prince And Discover Royal Flavours Of This Crisp Sandwich Cookie. Crisp Sandwich Cookie With Creamy Chocolate Filling. Find Deals on Chocolate Chip Cookies in Bread & Pastries on Amazon.
So, go ahead and enjoy for an afternoon snack or anytime! These guilt-free, protein packed chocolate chip cookies are so delicious you'd have no idea they're actually good for you! After a week of vacation and then jumping into two new cakes (which means a lot of taste testing), I'm feeling like I need to tone down the sugar for a second. You can cook Guilt Free Chocolate Chip Cookies using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Guilt Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
- You need 1 c. of Almond Flour.
- It’s 1/4 c. of Coconut Flour.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of Baking Powder.
- You need 1 tsp. of Baking Soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of Salt.
- Prepare 6 T. of Coconut Oil OR Butter (room temp.).
- You need 3/4 c. of Coconut Sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp. of Vanilla.
- You need 1 1/4 c. of 'Enjoy Life' Chocolate Chunks.
These guilt-free Chocolate Chip Cookies are sure to blow your Paleo mind, a perfect nourishing snack! Even better, these Paleo cookies won't raise blood sugar or add to your waistline. Simple cookie recipes you can enjoy without the guilt. Chocolate chip cookies, oatmeal cookies, ginger cookies, even Snickerdoodles taste great with less fat and sugar.
Guilt Free Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Combine first five ingredients and stir until combined. Incorporate coconut sugar..
- Add butter, vanilla, and egg mixing well after each ingredient..
- Fold in the chocolate chunks..
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes to an hour. Prepare cookie sheet with parchment paper..
- Roll into 12 roughly 2" balls and bake in a preheated oven at 350 for 12-15 minutes..
The only real difficulty to mastering this recipe is resisting the urge to snack on the tasty cookie dough. Make sure you leave enough for a large batch of moist sugar free chocolate chip cookies. Decorate the cookies generously and guilt-free with as many chocolate chips as you want. You may also want to consider other of your favourite toppings. Chef Rocco DiSpirito's Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie from his cookbook "Rocco's Keto Comfort Food Diet: Eat the Foods You Miss and Still Lose Up to a Pound a Day.".