Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet. Find Deals on Skillet Chocolate Chip Cookie in Gourmet Gifts on Amazon. Baking, simplified: One pan and two steps create this soft, gooey, giant cookie. Stir in flour, baking soda, and salt.
The vanilla bean ice cream slowly melting into every nook and cranny of melted chocolate, chewy cookie dough and crunchy sea salt. Cast iron has always been a go-to tool in our kitchen, and it can come through in a big way when making chocolate chip cookies—namely, our new favorite deep-dish skillet cookie. Try it for yourself and let us know how you like the chewy, chocolatey results. You can have Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet
- You need of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough.
- Prepare of Vanilla Ice Cream.
- Prepare of Chocolate Topping.
- It’s of Caramel Topping.
And for tips on taking care of your cast iron, check out our how-to guide. Stir until there are no lumps. Add in vanilla, egg and yolk. Skillet Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet Chocolate Chip Cookie.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet step by step
- Place cookie dough in a 5" iron skillet. (1 Large cookie scoop full and 1 small cookie scoop per skillet).
- Bake in iron skillet at 375 degrees for 15 minutes..
- Top hot cookie with 1 large scoop of vanilla ice cream, warm chocolate and caramel toppings..
- Serve while still hot from the oven..
Stir in egg and vanilla until egg is incorporated and mixture is very loose. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt; set aside. Add the vanilla and eggs, mixing well. Lady's Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie is a warm, ooey, gooey chocolate chip cookie topped with vanilla bean ice cream. It will look like smooth caramel and smells like homemade toffee. "Loaded with chocolate chips, oats, and pecans, this delicious cookie (with a touch of cinnamon!) is baked in a cast-iron skillet.