Extreme chocolate chocolate chip cookies. Enjoy This Crisp Sandwich Cookie With Creamy Chocolate-Flavored Filling. Try Our Yummy Crispy Chocolate Sandwich Cookies And, on the occasion, extreme dessert. This recipe for chocolate chocolate chip cookies is pretty extreme.
The dough itself is built upon a foundation of melted dark chocolate and cocoa powder. These cookies are a chocolate lovers dream! When you make these cookies you will know why I have named them the best! You can have Extreme chocolate chocolate chip cookies using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Extreme chocolate chocolate chip cookies
- You need 4 oz (100 g) of dark chocolate.
- Prepare 1 cup (150 g) of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1/4 (30 g) of cup unsweetened cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup (100 g) of unsalted butter, softened.
- It’s 3/4 cup (150 g) of sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- You need 1-1/2 of to 2 cups chocolate chips.
These cookies have both flavor and the. Fold in the pecans and chocolate chunks. Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper. Better than the local bakery's chocolate chocolate chip cookies.
Extreme chocolate chocolate chip cookies step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350 F or 180 C and line a cookie tray with parchment paper..
- Melt the dark chocolate. You can do this over a double boiler or by microwaving the chocolate in a heat-proof bowl, stirring every 30 seconds for around 2 minutes or until smooth. Set the chocolate aside to cool slightly..
- In a large bowl, beat together the butter and sugar until creamy..
- Gradually stir in the melted chocolate, making sure that the chocolate has cooled to room temperature so that it doesn't affect the consistency of the butter and sugar mixture..
- Beat in the egg and vanilla. At this stage, you might also choose to add in 1 tbsp of orange zest or 1 tsp instant espresso powder for extra flavoring..
- Next, in a small bowl, combine the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt, stirring till well-blended.
- Add the flour mixture to the butter-chocolate mixture, until your result is a thick, sticky mass.
- Now you can fold in the chocolate bits. You could also add in nuts if you would like..
- Using an ice-cream scoop or a 1/4 cup measure, scoop mounds of the dough onto the prepared tray, about 3 inches apart..
- Bake for 15-20 min or until the cookies have spread and cracked slightly. If you insert a toothpick in the 'cakey' part (careful not to pierce a chocolate chip), it should come out clean..
- Cool the cookies completely before serving, as they are quite fragile. These are a great accompaniment to a glass of cold milk..
I'd give it more stars if I could. If not "Best Chocolate Chip Cookies," this recipe is certainly ONE of the best! These were fantastic cookies, without a doubt. We named this recipe "Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies," because it's got everything a cookie connoisseur could possibly ask for. With a texture that is slightly crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside, it's a favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe that's been top-rated by hundreds of satisfied home cooks.