Chocolate Chip Cookie Delight. It is seriously the Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever! I have been making these for many, many years and everyone who tries them agrees they're SO easy! Can you bake chocolate chip cookie dough from frozen?
It starts with a cookie dough base, a cream cheese layer, a chocolate pudding layer and is topped with whipped cream and mini chocolate chips! Professional Baker's Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe! This version uses refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough as the crust and chocolate chips cookie crumbs sprinkled across the top. You can cook Chocolate Chip Cookie Delight using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Cookie Delight
- Prepare 1 of tube chocolate chip cookie dough.
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of confectioners sugar.
- It’s 1 3/4 cup of whipped topping.
- It’s of Milk chocolate pudding mix.
- You need of Vanilla pudding mix.
- You need 3 cups of milk.
- Prepare 3 cups of whipped topping.
- It’s of Chocolate chips.
You name it, I tried it. How to make chocolate chip cookies. I feel that all of those failed attempts led me to these. Fold in the chocolate chips, making sure to mix only until they are just well combined with the rest of the dough to not over-develop the gluten and to achieve an optimal texture.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Delight step by step
- Spread cookie dough in bottom of 9×13 pan and bake at 350 for 14-15 minutes.
- Mix confectioners sugar, cream cheese and 1 3/4 cup whipped topping. Spread on top of cookie dough..
- Mix milk and pudding mixes, spread over last layer.
- Top with remaining whipped topping and chocolate chips..
- Cover and refrigerate 8 hours..
It is a Hot For Cookie Copycat Recipe. This Chocolate Chip Cookie Delight need to be eaten right away and Vanessa had two friends over so the three girls each ate one and I had the fourth one (not. Home > Recipes > chocolate chip cookie delight. Don't miss our very special Holiday Cookie Recipe Collection with all your holiday favorites! You're going to want to try this dessert!