The WORST EVER Chocolate Chip Cookies. Enjoy This Crisp Sandwich Cookie With Creamy Chocolate-Flavored Filling. Try Our Yummy Crispy Chocolate Sandwich Cookies Check Our Step-By-Step Guide To Bake Up A Sweet Treat For Your Loved Ones. Great recipe for The WORST EVER Chocolate Chip Cookies.
They're great as fresh, hot-out-of-the-oven cookies, and stay soft for days. Not everyone will love this cookie above all others. Some people like a thin, crispy cookie that snaps like a cracker when you bite into it. You can have The WORST EVER Chocolate Chip Cookies using 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of The WORST EVER Chocolate Chip Cookies
- You need 1 cup of unsalted butter melted and then cooled for at least 5 minu.
- Prepare 1 1/2 c of cups light brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 c of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs room tempature.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 c of maple syrup.
- Prepare 3 1/4 c of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 3 cups of chocolate chips.
A bit of cornstarch in the dough ensures these cookies will stay soft and chewy for days, and taste fresh-baked a. These are the cookies I didn't know I needed until I came across the recipe in a Buzzfeed article and knew I had to make them immediately. This is the perfect chocolate chip cookie!! Crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside!!
The WORST EVER Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- In large bowl, stir together melted butter and sugars..
- Add eggs, one at a time, stirring combined..
- Stir in vanilla extract and maple syrup..
- In separate bowl, whisk together flour, cornstarch, baking powder, baking soda, and salt..
- Gradually add flour mixture to wet ingredients, stirring until completely combined..
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Cover bowl with clear wrap and allow to chill for at least 30 minutes (chilling!? I told you, this recipe is the worst.).
- While the dough is chilling, preheat oven to 350F (175C) and prepare cookie sheets by lining with parchment paper..
- Scoop about 2-3 Tbsp of cookie dough and roll into balls, making them slightly taller than they are wide. Place them at least 2 inches apart on prepared cookie sheet..
- Bake about 13 minutes (cookies will appear to be a bit underdone, but edges should be just beginning to turn golden brown)..
- Allow cookies to cool completely on cookie sheet. If desired, gently press a few chocolate chips on top of the hot cookies..
- Keep unbaked cookie dough in fridge while waiting to put the next batch in the oven, and do not place cookie dough on a hot cookie sheet..
- Recipe notes: *You do not want your butter to be too hot or it may melt the sugar and you'll have a very runny dough. Best practice would be to cut the butter into about Tbsp-sized pieces, microwave in 10-second increments (stirring after each) until it is just completely melted, and then allow it to sit for 5 minutes..
Oh boy, I wish I'd never discovered this recipe! The Best Chocolate Chip Cookies turn out perfect every single time and don't require any chilling time. These Chocolate Chip Cookies are a traditional cookie that melts in your mouth with every bite. These chocolate chip cookies were very, very good. I have been trying chocolate chip cookie recipes forever to find the perfect cookie and this one is very close.