Medicated Chocolate Chip Cookie Squares. Luckily, Rhonda Knight of Hecker, Illinois has the perfect solution: Chocolate chip cookie bars! Plus, the bars can be cut to any size, making them a great option for potlucks and bake sales. Try one of these before bed.
If you ever need a great quick and easy dessert to feed a crowd – this is it! It never fails and is guaranteed to please every time. Chocolate chip cookie bars are just a simpler. You can have Medicated Chocolate Chip Cookie Squares using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Medicated Chocolate Chip Cookie Squares
- It’s 1 1/2 sticks of butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of ground medicine.
- It’s of Dry cookie mix.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars. If you think chocolate chip cookies should be a food group, then you are going to go crazy over these chocolate chip cookie bars. It's a chocolate chip cookie shaped like a brownie! These extra soft and chewy chocolate chip cookie bars are incredibly easy to make.
Medicated Chocolate Chip Cookie Squares step by step
- Decarboxylate ground medicine in a 225° oven for 15-20 minutes covered with tin foil..
- Add diced butter, recover. After 15 minutes, give it a stir. Add for another 15 – 30 minutes. You should be able to smell it..
- Strain with cheese cloth, squeezing every bit out..
- Following directions on package, mix dry ingredients with medicated butter and eggs..
- Press in to a square pan..
- Bake according to package..
Sprinkle with sea salt for a little something extra. Taste testers gave these chocolate chip cookie bars a stamp of approval- and I'm so glad because this dough makes my favorite chewy chocolate chip cookies, too. Add white sugar and cream again. Add egg and vanilla and beat well. Measure in flour, soda and salt.